Imagine an agile and focused team. They communicate with respect and curiosity. They problem solve with creativity and resourcefulness. They act with decision and an understanding of complexity and nuance. This level of performance doesn’t just happen – it is learned, experienced, and trained. We provide that opportunity.
Exceptional leaders are always worth the investment.
The purpose of our High Potential Leadership program is to give dynamic leaders more tools to take an organization above and beyond expectations while helping individuals accomplish personal goals and ascend into new and challenging leadership positions.
You will experience…
- Improved communication between team members and removal of hierarchical barriers
- Remove obstacles that impede creativity
- Clearly defined organizational and team objectives and goals
- Identify team strengths and challenges while highlighting individual strengths
- Create an environment for innovative problem solving that relies on internal skills and strengths
Our team development programs combine organizational development expertise with adventure to create a learning environment where group transformation occurs parallel to individual transformation. The result is significant and sustainable change. Whether your team is on preparing for a great challenge or refining their excellence, our professional facilitators and guides work with you to design a custom program that challenges and support your team. We will work with you to select an appropriate program site, program length, determine tangible and specific goals, and deliver a high endeavor experience that will produce extraordinary results.
Our process quickly identifies your teams strengths and challenges, examines new perspectives and problem-solving approaches, discovers the benefits of short and long-term goal setting, clear and concise planning and project management, role definition and clarity, conflict management, and effective communication.
Each team is unique and every organization has it’s own goals. Contact us directly to schedule a conversation to see if our programs are the right fit for your needs.
Schedule a call with us here.
- Where are Team Development experiences offered?
- We customize our programs to fit your desired outcomes and needs. Some groups prefer a half-day on-site workshop while others prefer a two-day immersion off-site. Off-site locations range from lodges and resorts to rustic wilderness settings; from Auberge properties in Napa to a private wilderness camp in Joshua Tree, California or the Omega Retreat in upstate New York. We work with you to create the ideal environment for learning.
- Rock climbing, ropes, adventures? Sounds fun (or scary) but we have real goals to focus on.
- We don’t offer an amusement park ride. This is real learning, real challenges, and real business application in a challenging, safe, and direct learning environment. We use adventure as a tool to teach and experience leadership development not as an experience to distract from the task at hand. Our curriculum expedites the learning process and allows your team to focus with clarity, intention, and respected individual strengths. This is not a “team building “junket” – this is real-world direct application.
- What does it mean that you take care of all of the details?
- It means…we take care of all the details. Simply, sign-on with us and we handle all of the logistics necessary for your group to experience our programs; we support travel, transportation, lodging, meals, clothing and gear, etc. We take care of the details so that you can focus on your organization and your team.
- Who facilitates your programs?
- All programs are led by Matt Walker and consist of a skilled team of expert facilitators and adventurers. Your program will include at a minimum, a Master’s or Ph.D. level facilitator and American Mountain Guide Association certified guides.
- How can my team prepare for our program?
- Prior to all programs we host a webinar for all participants of your program. This webinar will cover the details of the program, set the tone, goals, and desired outcomes, and offer an opportunity for Q & A prior to the experience.
- What if someone is afraid of heights or not in the best shape of their life?
- Our programs are focused on leadership development and creating solid resourceful teams – not creating world-class athletes! If you can climb a flight of stairs, you can succeed on our adventure leadership development programs. We have roles for everyone regardless of fitness or fear of heights.