As the managing director and founder of Matt Walker Adventures
I have more than twenty years of international mountain guiding experience with a Master’s in Organizational Development.
Other interesting facts about me. Before the age of 40, I…
- Led expeditions on every continent.
- Summited 5 of the 7 Summits.
- Published a book.
- Gave a TedX talk.
- Was the focus of a full length BBC documentary.
- Fled an erupting volcano on foot.
- Survived an open night out at 25,000 feet without a sleeping bag.
- Became a father to two children.
- Founded my company and lost my shirt in the financial collapse in the same year: 2008.
- Experienced the grief and heartache of divorce following a 14-year marriage.
- Cover of Yoga Journal and I don’t practice Yoga
Covid 19 Update
Keynote delivery and workshop facilitation available via Zoom -
connect directly for custom solutions.
Throughout this era of Covid we have, as an organization and as individuals, sought guidance and support to navigate uncertainty and overwhelm. Matt Walker’s Five Elements of Adventure provided a new and engaging perspective for us. While I would have greatly preferred an in-person delivery - his presence over Zoom, coupled with rich imagery and story-telling, worked perfectly.
VP Engineering @